PRG-2018 New Version Release of both NozzlePRO and FEPipe
PAULIN Research Group is pleased to announce the release of FEPipe version 10.0 and NozzlePRO version 12.0.
Here is a brief summary of the new major features we think will be of interest to most customers.
GENERAL FEATURES – Highlights
- Support for ASME VIII-2 Part 5 Nonlinear Analysis Features (FEPipe, NozzlePRO)
- New Drawing Tools (FEPipe, NozzlePRO)
- Interactive Output Processing – MiMOut (FEPipe, NozzlePRO)
- Fitness for Service (FEPipe, NozzlePRO)
- BOS B31 – New SMS Module (FEPipe)
- Point Cloud Scanning Software – New SMS Module (FEPipe)
For more detailed information on the software release, you can download our summary document by clicking on the filename here: NewFeaturesFPv10NPv12.pdf.
If you have any questions about the new version release, or the process to get it, please feel free to get in touch with us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Having an email record of your request will help us make sure any questions get addressed by the right group within PRG (sales, support, or development).